Monday, January 11, 2010

A Portal To Art hello


Coming soon you will see some art from my sketchbook, Computer enhanced art, window murals, Sculpture, views of some commision works, and even some mail art. the goals of where I want this blog to go in art is show off my own work, inspire others, maybe start a web comic... and eventually make a bit of money to feed my cat. Also to further my evil plans toward world domination.

(My gnomepunk work above was done in ink and colored pencils.)

May your sharpies have ink and their points stay sharp!- Alan

1 comment:

  1. Hi Alan,
    I linked here from Lorretta's blog and I'm so glad I did. Today the winter doldrums were getting to me (my driveway also is a sheet of ice) and then I saw this new blog! Cheered me up instantly! I love the sketch and am excited to see more of your work!!! Wishing you health, happiness and a well fed cat in the coming year!

    ReplyDelete